My 1st pet!!!

U know wat, guess u guys wouldn't believe me one!!! I had a pet and oso my 1st pet. Not the ordinary pet like dog or cat, it a Tortoise!!! COOL isn't it! I found it at the Friendship Park, where it was jus release by one of the family tat day. So i see him so kesian and hear tat it live more on land, a land type. So I though i can keep it and take good care of it!

Well u guys may wan to see it! but to tell u the truth, i have give it to another person to take care of it cos my aunt doesnt allow me to keep it! (T_T) So sad. So eventually i had to give it to a person who can really take good care of it. Haiz soooooo........... sad! Well at least i had good time wit it, i think last around 2 hrs bah! haha a 2 hrs pet!!! Well now it live healthy with the new owner! Bye bye "tuesday", will visit u when i m free!!!

This is my pet! I call it tuesday cos it was found on tuesday, plus i dont know whether it a male or female one!


Look at it, isn't it cute!!!


I hear it doesnt bite at all and it's 20+ years old, base on it size!


This is how big it looks! Jus playing around wit it!


So fun to play wit it!


Bully.........


Actually it quite light!!! Ah this is the last moment i spend time wit 'tuesday'!

0 comments: