Tag chain - demanded by Yu Full!

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.



Why did you choose the photo?
- I always want to have a BIG eyes for myself! Cute right!

When was the last time you ate pizza?
- YESTERDAY, during lunch time! Oh man it was really good!

The last song you've listen too?
- Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback.

What are you doing beside answering this tag?
- Wonder what photo shud I choose for this blog! Got too many photos in my hardisk, hard to decide!

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
- Cool manly name like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt or Beckham. Feel kinda weird if call my full name! Of coz NO "Barney" or Barnie"!!!! YUCK, so uncool!!!!

Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them.
1) Jonathan Wong
2) Shellyn
3) Che Chung
4) Tonyong
5) Fidelia
6) Yan Hui

Who is number 1?
- A great pal of mine when I was in Sibu. He was the one who brought me back to church and impact my Christian life. A great mentor too!

No.3 has a relationship with?
- Everyone know this one!!!! Dont know, can go ask him or anyone from Bethany!

Say something about number 5.
- My group leader during my 1st camp in Kuching, which is the Salt and Light camp! She is great, why! She helps me inform Yan Hui to get a towel for me to shower when i forgot mine last Sat! Thanks a lot Delia!

How about number 4?
- She taught me how to use the Blog! Now u can see some of the new features in my blog, it all thanks to her!

Who is number 2?
- DUDE!!! haha! A great buddy to be with, who can turn the world upside down when she is high! Oh ya thanks a lot for always fetching me around Kuching! Good driving skill!

Say something to number 6.
- Thank u so much for lending me the towel! If it wasnt for u tat time, wonder how i gonna smell like during the whole ALPHA night! (Jus to tell u guy tat I dont really stink tat day! Jus happen to come back from my dance practice!)

2 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

It would be nice too if your eyes more bigger. Haha. Cute. Except ur mouth become smaller. Hmm...

Barnabas said...

haha is it! Well i think it ok bah! Jus like the Anime character!!! hehe!