Relationships 1



I messed up. I hurt someone's feelings, lost my temper, or maybe just let my mouth run away without my brain. Even when i m joking, I tends to overdoing it!

Now wat? Cry over spilt milk? This is childish! Ya i know wat shud i do! Admitting when we're wrong is not always easy, but it's the first step in repairing a broken relationship with others and with God.

Be honest and upfront with the person u hurt, regardless of whether the goof-up was intentional or accidental. 'Fess up and humbly ask for forgiveness. Reaffirm how much u value their friendship. Swallow any pride that might make u want to prove how right u were, and instead seek peace with the other person. Guess i got lots of this to do now!


To those i have hurt: Sorry for hurting all of u! If i ever done something awful to u, please accept my apologies..... I will try my best to change and will not do it again! Will ask God to help me with it. Thanks!

Ya it true, never give up! :)

0 comments: