Wow

Ah finally have the free time to write my blog. But first of all, let me share 2 incident that happened recently.

1st incident was at the beach during Bako trip, Yong Shen lost his spectacle while he was swimming at the sea. Normally we will think it is gone for sure and really impossible to find it. He took quite a long time searching for it. So I decided to help up, though I told him it is impossible. As I was about to help up, suddenly I step on something in the water. Guess wat, it was his spect. It took me less than 20 sec to find it.

Next one was last night at the BDC Everise, where we play bowling till 11pm. When we were about to head home, Stanley jus realised he had lost his notebook, I mean the book type, not the electronic one. :) He drop it at the front of the main entrance, so obviously it will be either taken by someone or being throw into the bin. Tat time it was quite dark and it was almost impossible to find it, tat wat I though. Guess wat, I jus went to the near by drain randomly and found it.

I always though these situation is impossible, well almost impossible to overcome it. But now I see it the another way round. Nothing is impossible for God. Why? Cos during both situation I told God bout it...... Strange isnt it. hehe! Never give up!

0 comments: