Oh happy day, happy moment, happy hour....

Oh it was really great these few days, never been better.

Last week me and the rest of beth ppl went to Pasih Ulu to do the reading bus alpha. I really did enjoy it a lot. I went there once before during the ICCTS and now it almost one year I didnt went back. It really brings back those wonderful moments I had last time. I really enjoy teaching those children and seeing them enjoy it. Guess wat, on the Saturday night I manage to see 2 shooting stars, jus right in front of my eyes. I tell u tat time was really the most beautiful moment. Tat night the sky was clear and lots of stars appeared. I tell u, it like u are in the world of diamonds. Heaven!

Then the villagers bring us to a better place to enjoy the sight, which is near to their house. Guess wat, one of them bring out the mattress for us to lie down. Not only tat, they even serve us hot milo. Wow tat night was the best night I ever had. The next day after the church service, we went to the nearby waterfall for a swim. Later pastor bring us to one of the restaurant for seafood. Oh man I told u, it was like heaven.

A lot of my frens are getting marry next year. Oso recently two of my close frens are now in relationship together, really happy for them! It was a great news for me! But at the same time kinda envy them too...... Guess my still need to work hard on tat, hehe :)

Guess right now I jus celebrate wit them for now and no point to feel bad, right! If u wan, stop dreaming and start working for it! Never give up!

0 comments: