Beautifully Imperfect

I guess it been quite a while since i update my blog, can say this is my 1st one this year. Lately been busy and a bit lazy to do it! hehe....


Any hows, I came across this advertisement that was show during one of my lecturer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0s4C0g5SM

Not sure why, but it spoke to me quite a bit with the irony of the 2 words I used as the title for this post...........

"Beautifully Imperfect.........."

out of the many many many things in my mind, I have been wondering about the future person i am gonna meet...... the person...... if u knw what i mean....... I always though i must find a person who is to be perfect for me. Think about it, no one is perfect!

Sometimes i find myself thinking about tat person (whoever tat person is) a little too much..... I remember my secondary frens is like trying to get me paired up with another fren of them...... Lol..... and i keep telling them i dont wan to be match make me.... since i still kinda shy... Hehe...


But what i gathered from the video above was that the person need NOT be all tat perfect....... since i knw i myself am not perfect.....

"......the little imperfections that make them perfect for u...."

Well i am not really a perfectionist..... and yet there are times i set standards that are a bit too high, when i come to think of it....

Still i knw that it is not exactly my choice to make right now.... He will decide who tat person is and it is His timing that it will happen......

i do admit i am getting a little bit impatient....., but i will wait.... I will try.......


I will wait on His direction and in the mean time, the relationship between My Lord and I needs more attention.... it really does.... so yea... Never give up!

0 comments: