My wound......

I jus read one book saying: - unforgiveness and bitterness can wreck our lives and the lives of others (Eph 4:31, Heb 12:15). Forgiveness is setting a prisoner free and then discovering the prisoner was you. One thing I jus learn and understand tat forgiveness is a choice. It is not a feeling, but an act of the will.

Dont wait to forgive until you feel like forgiving, you will never get there. Feelings take time to heal after the choice to forgive is made. Sometimes we did something wrong or silly mistakes and and we always say, "It didnt really matter" or "I probably deserved part of it anyway."

Tat is a wrong thing to say. As forgiveness says: it was wrong, it mattered, and I release you. - From the book Wild Heart. I always wonder how many times have I forgive myself and others. How many times have I put the blames on others and myself.

Is it hard for me to forgive myself? Is saying a word sorry so hard for me? Is it because of wat i did or happen in the past? Why am I feeling hurt? Lord, I need healing and able to forgive myself.... to release and set free..... Gather my broken fragments to a whole...

Let mine be a merry, all receiving heart, but make it a whole, with light in every part.
Never give up......